Erroneus ROW number DDR3 RAM 2-ch reading

Hi!
So I used to update your program to vers 4.00.xx (latest) and I opened the program and i observed that om Memory parameters in tree are only ROW 1, 2, 3 is missing ROW 0 despite my system reports 4 DDR3 ram slots occupied with each 2GB DDR3 2-ch Muskin Radioactive Frosty-Bite at 1600Mhz in SMBIOS DMI > Memory Devices branch of HWiNFO tree all slots from 0 to 4 appear occupied and running, Windows 7 64birs SP1 reports 8GB ram, Piriform Speccy reports also 4 slots of ram all running an occupied, AIDA64 also having trouble seeing all 4 row's in their three Motherboard >SPD so whats happening on another computer your program same vers. also 8GB DDR2 1066Mhz 2-ch Corsair Dominator are visible all 4 row's from 0 to 4 ???? My system is an AMD Phenom II x4 965 BE, MB Gigabyte GA-770TA-UD3, bios v.4b (latest) ????

I attach some *'.jpg's [attachment=363], [attachment=364] with print-screens of the situation in that PC (pointed with red arrows in files) in comparison with *.jpg's [attachment=365], [attachment=366] archive of a 2nd PC where HWiNFO shows the situation correctly 4row's instead 3row's as in first PC ???

Attachments

• Untitled-1\'.jpg
    Untitled-1\'.jpg
    385.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Untitled-2\'.jpg
    Untitled-2\'.jpg
    337.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    401.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Untitled-2.jpg
    Untitled-2.jpg
    365.2 KB · Views: 3
Thanks for the images. But I need the HWiNFO Debug File as mentioned in the post above.

Hallo. Habe genau das gleiche Problem. Nach dem "Energiesparmodus" abgestürzt, wurde ein RAM nicht mehr erkannt.
Wenn ich die RAM vertausche, wird immer der der nicht mehr angezeigt wird, auch in einem anderen Steckplatz nicht erkannt.
Wenn man den RAM mit einem neuen ersetzt, werden wieder alle vier angezeigt?
(Row0-Row3).

Attachments

• HWiNFO32.DBG
    646.6 KB · Views: 1
  • Unbenannt.jpg
    Unbenannt.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 2
First, please post all communication in English language, so all users can understand it.
Indeed, it seems that the 1st memory module in your system is not properly read out, especially its identification.
Does the same happen, even after a complete power off and reboot ? I assume yes, since you say you have exchanged the module position.
Do other tools (like CPU-Z for example) not show this module as well ?

Martin said:
First, please post all communication in English language, so all users can understand it.
Indeed, it seems that the 1st memory module in your system is not properly read out, especially its identification.
Does the same happen, even after a complete power off and reboot ? I assume yes, since you say you have exchanged the module position.
Do other tools (like CPU-Z for example) not show this module as well ?

I have the same Probleme. After grash for "SuspendMode" not Show One RAM Modul? In CPU-Z Show all Moduls 1-4 see Pictures. Excuse me , my english is not good.

This is in HWinf32 and HWiNFO64.

Attachments

• Unbenannt.JPG
    Unbenannt.JPG
    38.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Unbenannt1.JPG
    Unbenannt1.JPG
    38.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Unbenannt2.JPG
    Unbenannt2.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Unbenannt3.JPG
    Unbenannt3.JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 3
In CPU-Z, please click the "Tools" button on the bottom of window, then "Save Report as .TXT". Please attach the file here.

Martin said:
In CPU-Z, please click the "Tools" button on the bottom of window, then "Save Report as .TXT". Please attach the file here.

Here the file.
Thank you

PS.: Change the Module with a new other Module then Display all Modules. I have Change the Modules 6* in shop. This is not good. The think i am silly.

Attachments

• ULTIMATE.txt
    105.9 KB · Views: 1
CPU-Z also sees this erratic information in that module, though it seems to ignore it. HWiNFO is more strict.

Martin said:
CPU-Z also sees this erratic information in that module, though it seems to ignore it. HWiNFO is more strict.

Why is this? after grash from suspendmode? a new modul is OK? a new modul indicates HWiNFO correct.

Thank You
Michael

I can't tell you exactly how that happened, but it might be related to what you say. I seems a part (only 1 byte) of the module configuration data was lost. Though it's not a critical data part, depends mostly on how the BIOS is sensitive about this. If your BIOS and system recognizes this module and uses it, all should be well. If there are issues, you might want to RMA this module.

Back