EVGA X299 Dark Missing Voltages?

Sergred

Active Member

Attachments

  • HWiNFO64.DBG
    3.5 MB · Views: 2
  • fan.jpg
    fan.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Power.jpg
    Power.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Volt.jpg
    Volt.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 4

Martin

HWiNFO Author
Staff member
Thanks!
There should be also another NCT7511 sensor, can you please attach its screenshot too while its fans are spinning?
Also where is the Sys1 and CHA fan shown in HWiNFO currently?
 

Sergred

Active Member
Martin said:
Thanks!
There should be also another NCT7511 sensor, can you please attach its screenshot too while its fans are spinning?
Also where is the Sys1 and CHA fan shown in HWiNFO currently?

I don't know where it is. I use only one sys2 fan on the board, the rest is pwm or from the controller of the case.
When the fan was connected to the sys1, it also gave a value that was lowered by half.
 

Martin

HWiNFO Author
Staff member
OK, I see.. I will try to adjust the fans I was able to determine in the next HWiNFO (Beta) build.
Just in case you'd be able to connect a fan to the other headers like CHA, Sys1 and IO and post a screenshot of E-LEET and HWiNFO, I will try to adjust those too.
 

Sergred

Active Member
Martin said:
OK, I see.. I will try to adjust the fans I was able to determine in the next HWiNFO (Beta) build.
Just in case you'd be able to connect a fan to the other headers like CHA, Sys1 and IO and post a screenshot of E-LEET and HWiNFO, I will try to adjust those too.

OK. Thank you.
And what you think about CPU Packet Power?
 

Martin

HWiNFO Author
Staff member
The most common issue of CPU Package Power not working properly is when SVID support is disabled, but this is not your case.
What values do you get in idle and under full CPU load?
 

Sergred

Active Member
Martin said:
The most common issue of CPU Package Power not working properly is when SVID support is disabled, but this is not your case.
What values do you get in idle and under full CPU load?

2 W idle. 25-30 W under stress test.
 

Attachments

  • CPU packahe Power.jpg
    CPU packahe Power.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 3

Martin

HWiNFO Author
Staff member
Intel XTU shows the same power value as HWiNFO.. Then the problem must be somewhere else, perhaps in BIOS. Have you tried to upgrade the system BIOS to latest version?
 

Sergred

Active Member
Martin said:
Intel XTU shows the same power value as HWiNFO.. Then the problem must be somewhere else, perhaps in BIOS. Have you tried to upgrade the system BIOS to latest version?

Yes, it is last version.
 

Martin

HWiNFO Author
Staff member
Well, I don't know what else to suggest in this case. Best would be to try to contact EVGA support as this might be an issue on their end.
 

Sergred

Active Member
Martin said:
Well, I don't know what else to suggest in this case. Best would be to try to contact EVGA support as this might be an issue on their end.

It seems there is no other choice.
 

Sergred

Active Member
Reinstalling Windows did not give anything.
I wrote on the forum Evga that everyone has such a problem with the CPU.
What about fans I don't know.
 

Martin

HWiNFO Author
Staff member
So many EVGA users are getting such low power values?
Fan speeds should be properly reported in next HWiNFO version. I'm just not sure about those you don't have connected, as I can't match them yet.
 

Martin

HWiNFO Author
Staff member
Thanks, will adjust that and some other voltages too.
If you could do the same with CHA and IO fan, it would be great.
 

Martin

HWiNFO Author
Staff member
But according to the E-LEET screenshot you posted above CHA fan = 0, and the first Fan2 should be SYS2, second Fan2 -> SYS1. Both *2.
Is that not correct?
 
Top