Power.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 6
  • Volt.jpg
    Volt.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 4
  • HWiNFO64.DBG.7z
    72.1 KB · Views: 0
Thanks!
There should be also another NCT7511 sensor, can you please attach its screenshot too while its fans are spinning?
Also where is the Sys1 and CHA fan shown in HWiNFO currently?

Martin said:
Thanks!
There should be also another NCT7511 sensor, can you please attach its screenshot too while its fans are spinning?
Also where is the Sys1 and CHA fan shown in HWiNFO currently?

I don't know where it is. I use only one sys2 fan on the board, the rest is pwm or from the controller of the case.
When the fan was connected to the sys1, it also gave a value that was lowered by half.

OK, I see.. I will try to adjust the fans I was able to determine in the next HWiNFO (Beta) build.
Just in case you'd be able to connect a fan to the other headers like CHA, Sys1 and IO and post a screenshot of E-LEET and HWiNFO, I will try to adjust those too.

Martin said:
OK, I see.. I will try to adjust the fans I was able to determine in the next HWiNFO (Beta) build.
Just in case you'd be able to connect a fan to the other headers like CHA, Sys1 and IO and post a screenshot of E-LEET and HWiNFO, I will try to adjust those too.

OK. Thank you.
And what you think about CPU Packet Power?

The most common issue of CPU Package Power not working properly is when SVID support is disabled, but this is not your case.
What values do you get in idle and under full CPU load?

Martin said:
The most common issue of CPU Package Power not working properly is when SVID support is disabled, but this is not your case.
What values do you get in idle and under full CPU load?

2 W idle. 25-30 W under stress test.

Attachments

• CPU packahe Power.jpg
    CPU packahe Power.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 3
Intel XTU shows the same power value as HWiNFO.. Then the problem must be somewhere else, perhaps in BIOS. Have you tried to upgrade the system BIOS to latest version?

Martin said:
Intel XTU shows the same power value as HWiNFO.. Then the problem must be somewhere else, perhaps in BIOS. Have you tried to upgrade the system BIOS to latest version?

Yes, it is last version.

Well, I don't know what else to suggest in this case. Best would be to try to contact EVGA support as this might be an issue on their end.

Martin said:
Well, I don't know what else to suggest in this case. Best would be to try to contact EVGA support as this might be an issue on their end.

It seems there is no other choice.

Reinstalling Windows did not give anything.
I wrote on the forum Evga that everyone has such a problem with the CPU.
What about fans I don't know.

So many EVGA users are getting such low power values?
Fan speeds should be properly reported in next HWiNFO version. I'm just not sure about those you don't have connected, as I can't match them yet.

Thanks, will adjust that and some other voltages too.
If you could do the same with CHA and IO fan, it would be great.

But according to the E-LEET screenshot you posted above CHA fan = 0, and the first Fan2 should be SYS2, second Fan2 -> SYS1. Both *2.
Is that not correct?

Back