EVGA X299 Dark Missing Voltages?

I am using an EVGA X299 Dark Motherboard paired with a Intel i7-9800x and I cant seem to find the following voltages listed in HWInfo64; CPU VIN, PCH 1.0v, Uncore Voltage Offset. All of those are listed in the BIOS, but dont seem to be listed in HWINfo64 are they in there under a different name? 

Thanks!

Please attach the HWiNFO Debug File with sensor data and if possible a side-by-side screenshot of HWiNFO sensors with EVGA E-LEET showing sensor data.

Martin said:
Please attach the HWiNFO Debug File with sensor data and if possible a side-by-side screenshot of HWiNFO sensors with EVGA E-LEET showing sensor data.

How do I go about getting those debug files? Also while we are on the subject of issues I am also having a problem where temperature sensors will randomly spike to high numbers, for example VRM temp will randomly jump from like 30 to 60 and than back to 30 for no real reason at all. Also the newest version of HWInfo64 does not appear to like the eleet software running at the same time, locks up. 

Thanks!

Martin said:

Ok, not 100% sure if the screenshots of HWInfo were what you were looking for so let me know if you need more. I have a number of the senors disabled as I dont need the information that they collect, but you should still be able to see which senors are being detected. Unless I am missing something I dont see a detected sensor for; CPU VIN, PCH 1.0v, Uncore Voltage Offset. (see attachment HWInfo64 Screenshot)

I also included a screen shot of the monitoring tab inside of the EVGA E-LEET software, but it is worth noting that the EVGA E-LEET software also does not have PCH 1.0v or Uncore Voltage Offset listed either. It does however include the CPU VIN voltage. (see attachment EVGA E-LEET)

Note: 
I took both screen shots right around the same time... running EVGA E-Leet and HWInfo64 at the same time results in HWInfo64 no longer updating the values being displayed and eventually the application will go to a not responding state.

Attachments

• HWInfo64 Screenshot.PNG
    HWInfo64 Screenshot.PNG
    348.1 KB · Views: 9
  • EVGA E-Leet.PNG
    EVGA E-Leet.PNG
    45.3 KB · Views: 7
Martin said:
Those spikes are most probably caused by running E-LEET along with HWiNFO. This tool doesn't feature mechanisms to allow playing nice with other tools, while HWiNFO (and many others support this). I have already notified EVGA about this, so let's hope they fix it soon.
Check here how to create the Debug File: https://www.hwinfo.com/forum/Thread-IMPORTANT-Read-this-before-submitting-a-report

Sorry I deleted my other post... thought I was fast enough to pull it down before you saw it =).

Martin said:

Here is the Debug file.

Attachments

• HWiNFO64.DBG
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
OK, please try this build: www.hwinfo.com/beta/hwi64_603_3686.zip
it should give you some more values.
On this mainboard I'd expect much more sensors displayed, but I don't recognize certain sensor devices according to the DBG file. Not sure if this is caused by E-LEET, so to be sure try to reboot the system and then run only HWiNFO without any other monitoring tool.

Martin said:
OK, please try this build: www.hwinfo.com/beta/hwi64_603_3686.zip
it should give you some more values.
On this mainboard I'd expect much more sensors displayed, but I don't recognize certain sensor devices according to the DBG file. Not sure if this is caused by E-LEET, so to be sure try to reboot the system and then run only HWiNFO without any other monitoring tool.

Ok, I took a look at the new build v6.03-3686 and I still dont see the CPU Vin voltage anywhere... I did go line by line and compare v6.03-3686 to v6.02-3670 and did find that there were some differences in the sensors mainly what appears to be name changes? I included 2 screenshots on this post so you can see what I am referring to. I also did notice that the vcore voltage that is being shown in the new version (v6.03-3686) is not correct it is showing 1.786v when it should be 1.152v (confirmed via bios that 1.152v is correct). Oh and the new version you gave me started showing the ICX sensors for my GPU where the other version did not. 

I have also included another debug file for you from v6.03-3686.

Thanks!

Attachments

• HWInfo64 v6.02-3670.PNG
    HWInfo64 v6.02-3670.PNG
    40.9 KB · Views: 3
  • HWInfo64 v6.03-3686.PNG
    HWInfo64 v6.03-3686.PNG
    41 KB · Views: 2
  • HWiNFO64.DBG
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
I can see that this time there are more sensors found. Wondering what caused this, if it was the reboot and run without E-LEET.
Yes, I adjusted some sensor values, but now you should see one more EVGA sensor that provides additional values including VCCIN.

Martin said:
I can see that this time there are more sensors found. Wondering what caused this, if it was the reboot and run without E-LEET.
Yes, I adjusted some sensor values, but now you should see one more EVGA sensor that provides additional values including VCCIN.

I dont think that it has anything to do with E-LEET as I dont ever use it... only in rare instances when I need to compare the information in E-LEET to HWInfo had to be something else that resulted in the additional sensors being found. Anyway to correct the voltage that is being displayed?

Which one, the Vcore that's now showing 1.786V and before was 1.15V ?
Are you sure this one really represents Vcore? Even according to EVGA, Vcore cannot be measured on your CPU and that's why they show VIN only.

Martin said:
Which one, the Vcore that's now showing 1.786V and before was 1.15V ?
Are you sure this one really represents Vcore? Even according to EVGA, Vcore cannot be measured on your CPU and that's why they show VIN only.

Yes, VCORE. Honestly at this point I am not sure... I called EVGA Support and was talking with them about it, they indicated that E-LEET has not been updated in nearly 5 years and as such suggested using the information that is in the BIOS. The BIOS does provide a CPU VCORE Voltage reading, which after playing around with it some more does not seem to match the values provided anywhere in HWInfo64 or other applications. Other voltage readings in HWInfo64 seem to be spot on... I think at this point I am just going to play it safe and rely on the voltage readings within the BIOS and ignore the VCORE readings entirely in HWInfo64. 

Thanks for you help on this thus far!

I also have Evga x299 Dark and sensor CPU package Power shows very low values.
In addition, two system fans show half the readings.
I do not know what the matter is: malfunction of the board or software incompatibility.
In the e-leet, it shows the correct value of the turns of the sys 1 and 2 fans. Unfortunately, it is not possible to check the power sensor CPU packet.
I just changed the motherboard Asrock x299 killer, everything was fine there.
Thank you for the good program.

Attachments

• Clipboard 3.jpg
    Clipboard 3.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Clipboard 12.jpg
    Clipboard 12.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 3
Sergred said:
I also have Evga x299 Dark and sensor CPU package Power shows very low values.
In addition, two system fans show half the readings.
I do not know what the matter is: malfunction of the board or software incompatibility.
In the e-leet, it shows the correct value of the turns of the sys 1 and 2 fans. Unfortunately, it is not possible to check the power sensor CPU packet.
I just changed the motherboard Asrock x299 killer, everything was fine there.
Thank you for the good program.

What BCLK is your CPU running at and do you have SVID support enabled in BIOS?
Can you attach a side-by-side screenshot of HWiNFO and E-LEET showing the concerned sensor data?
Also the HWiNFO Debug File would be helpful for me to analyze.

Thanks for the quick response. A little later, collect data and answer you.
I don't have both programs HWiNFO and E-LEET running together.
What is SVID support? I did not find such an option in the BIOS.

Can you try to run both together and then create a screenshot? Best would be with original labels in HWiNFO (not renamed) - I need this to match the correct fan labels.
If you can attach the HWiNFO Debug File (with sensor data) I can also check if SVID support is enabled.

Martin said:
Can you try to run both together and then create a screenshot? Best would be with original labels in HWiNFO (not renamed) - I need this to match the correct fan labels.
If you can attach the HWiNFO Debug File (with sensor data) I can also check if SVID support is enabled.

Attachments

• Clipboard 1.jpg
    Clipboard 1.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 3
  • Clipboard 2.jpg
    Clipboard 2.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 4
Is this a report?
Does not allow the system to attach another screenshot, the limit is exceeded.
My fans keep the original name, I just add my clarifications.

Attachments

• HOME2019.HTM
    360.9 KB · Views: 2
  • Снимок экрана (110).jpg
    Снимок экрана (110).jpg
    191 KB · Views: 4
Back