Getting a ton of PCI/PCIe bus errors

Hi all, when I´m playing any 3d games, those PCI/PCIe Bus Errors are appearing and if it´s a heavy game like Flight Simulator or Hell Let Loose the pc crashes.
My config its:

Intel 13600KF
MB Asus TUF z690
32gb G.Skill 3600mhz
Nvme M.2 Kingston 2TB
SSD Kingston 128gb
850w Riotoro Powe Supply

I´ve generated the debug log but I can´t found where is the problem.

Attachments

• HWiNFO64DBG.rar
    333.9 KB · Views: 3
Hi all, when I´m playing any 3d games, those PCI/PCIe Bus Errors are appearing and if it´s a heavy game like Flight Simulator or Hell Let Loose the pc crashes.
My config its:

Intel 13600KF
MB Asus TUF z690
32gb G.Skill 3600mhz
Nvme M.2 Kingston 2TB
SSD Kingston 128gb
850w Riotoro Powe Supply

I´ve generated the debug log but I can´t found where is the problem.
Sorry but I also need a Debug File from HWiNFO startup.

I have the same error popping up. I fixed it on my last mother board (asus z690-plus wifi d4) by disabling c states and active state power management but im not sure how to fix it on my new board (z790 aorus elite ax ddr4) or which device is causing the errors.

Attachments

• HWiNFO64.7z
    441.3 KB · Views: 2
I have the same error popping up. I fixed it on my last mother board (asus z690-plus wifi d4) by disabling c states and active state power management but im not sure how to fix it on my new board (z790 aorus elite ax ddr4) or which device is causing the errors.
Those are caused by the GPU - "AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT".

I have my new laptop Legion 9 with 13980HX and 4090. Since motherboard replacement, i get only the PCIE Device Errors instantly in BF2042 and the game crashes with following text: Gpu Hang Detected.
My SSDs are WD SN850X and both are completely functional. Here are my logs!

Attachments

• logs.rar
    31.7 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Hey, I have a similar problem where I'm logging several up to thousands of PCIe Bus WHEA errors. Attached you'll find the log. Could you help me pinpoint what the cause could be? I am not actually experiencing issues, but am curious what is causing them...

Attachments

• HWiNFO64.rar
    314.7 KB · Views: 1
Hey, I have a similar problem where I'm logging several up to thousands of PCIe Bus WHEA errors. Attached you'll find the log. Could you help me pinpoint what the cause could be? I am not actually experiencing issues, but am curious what is causing them...
Those seem to be caused by the ASMedia ASM1061 PCI-E x1 SATA 6Gbps Controller.

Those seem to be caused by the ASMedia ASM1061 PCI-E x1 SATA 6Gbps Controller.
Thanks for the quick reply!
Is it worrying? Since I'm not experiencing any issues...
I am guessing this is where my M.2 drive is connected, is that something you can confirm? No data errors or missing files or anything of the sort...

Edit: I have been having these errors ever since I purchased my PC 2 years ago..

No, it's the SATA controller which seems not utilized. Try to disable it in Device Manager or BIOS.

I have recently bought this legion slim 7i Gen8 13700H RTX 4060.o think the ideal temperature values are higher than usual.

Attachments

• Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    911.2 KB · Views: 3
Back