Getting a ton of PCI/PCIe bus errors

I tryed to mount my old 2080 super, with the riser cable. I dont had error. I should try go start a game for 1 hour.

with 4090, i had all time crashes, with stock settings of ram, cpu. (13900kf, 5600mhz 48gb)

do you saw more errors? btw. i can disable the option " pcie native power management" then i gont have whea errors but still crashes.

@Martin, can you help me check mine too, thanks.
And, I was trying to determine by myself specifically which device was causing the WHEA count to increase. After reading the forum, it seems like it can only be determined by accessing the DBG file, and that's not for end users.
I was wondering are you planning on making this detailed information user accessible?

Thanks again for this incredible tool, and it's free.

Attachments

• HWiNFO64.DBG.zip
    642.7 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
@Martin, can you help me check mine too, thanks.
And, I was trying to determine by myself specifically which device was causing the WHEA count to increase. After reading the forum, it seems like it can only be determined by accessing the DBG file, and that's not for end users.
I was wondering are you planning on making this detailed information user accessible?

Thanks again for this incredible tool, and it's free.

Those errors are caused by the Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 WLAN adapter.

can you help me solve my pcie buss error problem? here is the debug file

cpu : i9 13900k
gpu : nvidia rtx 3080 ti
ssd : samsung 990 pro
motherboard : b600i rog strix

Attachments

• HWiNFO64.rar
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
Had the same, because two riser cable mounted. After put one cable, it was ok.
Today same Problem, with new CPU. From 13900KF to 14900KF. GPU direcr on Board, again this error. I will make again an log with debug modus. Dont know what happend.

What? Lol hownis that possible. Samsung magician shows me everything is ok with this ssd. Newest firmware. On two same mainboards i had this error. Newest bios, every driver is new. I dont know. :(

@Martin could you be so kind and have a lot at those PCI errors? I also get instant error if I try CPU stab Test...

Attachments

• HWiNFO64.zip
    560 KB · Views: 1
@Martin could you be so kind and have a lot at those PCI errors? I also get instant error if I try CPU stab Test...

That Debug File doesn't include data from HWiNFO startup so I have only limited information. Based on that it looks like the GPU is causing those errors.

@Martin I'm hoping I have done this right and you can help me as well. Thanks! PCI/PCIe bus errors

@Martin I'm hoping I have done this right and you can help me as well. Thanks! PCI/PCIe bus errors

I see one error there, caused by the Samsung SSD 990 PRO.

I see one error there, caused by the Samsung SSD 990 PRO.
@Martin Should I try a Different slot or replace it? Any advice? Thanks so much. It's a brand new build so I can just return it and start from scratch. I was getting them a ton of error's yesterday, had a hard time replicating it today. That's the only one I could get.

@Martin Should I try a Different slot or replace it? Any advice? Thanks so much. It's a brand new build so I can just return it and start from scratch. I was getting them a ton of error's yesterday, had a hard time replicating it today. That's the only one I could get.
I think unfortunately user Error was the issue here, on review of my motherboard manual I didn't have my M.2 in slot 1 with the CPU pcie lanes. Putting it in the right slot should do the trick.

@Martin I had another Error if you could have a look please.
I had this one as well

Last edited:
@Martin I had another Error if you could have a look please.
I had this one as well
Both are caused by the Samsung SSD 990 PRO.

These errors can be caused by drivers. If you're using the standard Microsoft nvm express controller try the Samsung one or vice versa. Disabling PCI Express Native Power Management in BIOS can also solve such errors.

Good luck,
werty

Back