Getting a ton of PCI/PCIe bus errors

I had similar issues in two separate setups with the same M.2. I returned it defective and am hoping a new one does the trick. If not I will try those solutions as well and I will check the drivers. Thank you!

Hello I have a similar problems where my pc is crashing and multiple PCI/PCIe hardware error are being reported. I have the report file but it is saying the debug file is too large to upload

Attachments

• SETH.HTM
    419.7 KB · Views: 1
Hi, I'm also getting many errors. Can you please look at my Debug file and point me in the direction of my errors. Thanks in advance

Hi, I'm also getting many errors. Can you please look at my Debug file and point me in the direction of my errors. Thanks in advance

Those are caused by the AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT GPU.

Thankyou very much for the rapid response. I was using a Phanteks PCie riser. I have removed this and are no longer recieving errors.

Hello,
I am getting these errors, I noticed it just today.
PC Specs-
Intel Core i5 13600k
Gigabyte 790 Gaming X AX
Asus TUF 4080 OC
Kingston Fury beast DDR5 32gb 6000mhz
System Drive - Smasung 980 500gb
Other Drive - Seagate Firecuda 530 1tb

I have attached the DBG file.
Can someone tell me what's causing the issue and how do I fix it?

1707632710448.png

Attachments

• HWiNFO64.DBG
    1.8 MB · Views: 1
Hello,
I am getting these errors, I noticed it just today.
PC Specs-
Intel Core i5 13600k
Gigabyte 790 Gaming X AX
Asus TUF 4080 OC
Kingston Fury beast DDR5 32gb 6000mhz
System Drive - Smasung 980 500gb
Other Drive - Seagate Firecuda 530 1tb

I have attached the DBG file.
Can someone tell me what's causing the issue and how do I fix it?

View attachment 10723
Sorry but the attached Debug File doesn't capture any of those errors.

Sorry but the attached Debug File doesn't capture any of those errors.
How do I show you then? I have changed some settings from the safety panel and checked some more options which were not selected before. The file becomes around 140 mb and I am not able to upload it.

1707675409204.png

Hi, my computer crashed and when I booted it back up I noticed I was getting PCI/PCIe bus WHEA errors. I'm not sure if any existed before the crash but could you please have a look at my log and debug files. I can also provide any additional information if needed.

Attachments

• HWiNFO64.7z
    743.5 KB · Views: 1
Hi, my computer crashed and when I booted it back up I noticed I was getting PCI/PCIe bus WHEA errors. I'm not sure if any existed before the crash but could you please have a look at my log and debug files. I can also provide any additional information if needed.
Those errors are caused by the Samsung SSD 990 PRO.

Those errors are caused by the Samsung SSD 990 PRO.
Thanks so much for the information and sorry to bother you again but do you know what my next course should be or should I just look around for people who've had similar issues?
Again, thanks for the help and sorry for so many questions.

Thanks so much for the information and sorry to bother you again but do you know what my next course should be or should I just look around for people who've had similar issues?
Again, thanks for the help and sorry for so many questions.
Anyone with similar SSD issues to mine may want to update the firmware of their drives. I updated mine and after 15 minutes of HWiNFO monitoring I currently have 0 errors where previously in the same time frame I would have dozens. Hope this may be of some help.

Back