Suggestion: Autoshutdown and more option for the 32 version

ari

Im using the both 32 and 64 version with my Desktop and Netbook.
the 32 bit version seem kind of different, the option button below is not available. I can't configure the 32 as i configured the 64 version. Plus, can u please make the option for autoshutdown at the Alerts option. I tried make the "Run a Program" to 'shutdown.exe' but it wont work. T_T

HWiNFO32 should have the same options available as HWiNFO64. Which exactly option you mean is missing there?

To achieve a shutdown on alert, try to set the program to be run to "shutdown -s".

Hi. Sory for the late,yet thanks for replied. the option that I mentioned is the button below the sensor status ( Reset Min/Max, Logging Start, Configure, Minimize All, Close). The 32 Version installed is on my HP MINI running Windows 7 Starter. For the shutdown -s, i've tried but it give an error "File not found". I've made a file .BAT with "shutdown -s" on it but it did't work.

I'm sorry, but I still don't understand which exact button do you mean. Both versions should have the same layout there. If you're missing all those buttons in Sensors and there's a problem of the window size, then you might click the "Reset Preferences" button in Configure. Or attach a screenshot, so I can see it exactly.
I'm not sure if your shutdown tool requires a different syntax, but you might check it by running from the console. In case your BAT file doesn't work, then maybe try to create a shortcut.

can u guide me with the auto shutdown process. some working sample maybe? I'm using windows 7 ultimete 64bit. I also attached the screenshot with my HP MINI problem. :) I've tried "Reset Preferences" but it remain the same.

ari said:
can u guide me with the auto shutdown process. some working sample maybe? I'm using windows 7 ultimete 64bit. I also attached the screenshot with my HP MINI problem. :) I've tried "Reset Preferences" but it remain the same.

p/s: i've downloaded the new beta version and it still the same.

ari said:

p/s: i've downloaded the new beta version and it still the same.

Attachments

• screeshot.png
    screeshot.png
    312.3 KB · Views: 4
I think the missing buttons is some bug in resizing of the window. I'll check this... Meanwhile you could try to resize the window manually, or move it to a different position, then close it (do not press the red cross at window top, but press the Enter key instead) and then open the window again. Try more times if it won't help.
Unfortunately I do not have a working sample for auto shutdown.

Back