The program does not display the GPU Clock sensor on i7-1165g7

Intel GPU clock is missing because the graphics driver fails to report it. Try to upgrade the Intel graphics driver if that will help.
Regarding the slow memory scan - this is according to the dump you posted caused by something blocking access to SMBus. Are you perhaps running some other monitoring application along with HWINFO?

That system has 2 graphics adapters - integrated Intel GPU and discrete NVIDIA GPU.
Isn't 3DMark showing the NVIDIA GPU values? Those should be shown by HWiNFO too.

Intel GPU clock is missing because the graphics driver fails to report it. Try to upgrade the Intel graphics driver if that will help.
Regarding the slow memory scan - this is according to the dump you posted caused by something blocking access to SMBus. Are you perhaps running some other monitoring application along with HWINFO?
Hello, Martin. Perhaps this software was FPS Monitor and SMBus is also enabled in it in the settings...

Can you tell me about one GT Cores Power sensor for this user (see screenshot at the beginning)? It is displayed in HWInfo, but in FPS Monitor only when the built-in video core is loaded above 20%, for example, a game is running, animation in the browser etc. If you add this sensor when it is visible in FPS Monitor and then run the program again when idle, it disappears from the overlay. Why is this happening, how can we fix it or what should be enabled (SMBus, Embedded Controller or...)?

Hello, Martin. Perhaps this software was FPS Monitor and SMBus is also enabled in it in the settings...

Can you tell me about one GT Cores Power sensor for this user (see screenshot at the beginning)? It is displayed in HWInfo, but in FPS Monitor only when the built-in video core is loaded above 20%, for example, a game is running, animation in the browser etc. If you add this sensor when it is visible in FPS Monitor and then run the program again when idle, it disappears from the overlay. Why is this happening, how can we fix it or what should be enabled (SMBus, Embedded Controller or...)?

There should be not conflict with FPS Monitor, but you will need to ask the other question the author of FPS Monitor.

Updated the drivers to the latest version, but nothing has changed
225.jpg
226.jpg

I am ready to send logs, or provide access to TeamViewer, if this helps you somehow

Thanks. I will submit this to Intel as it seems the drivers don't return the expected results.

Last edited:
Hey @Martin I have an 1165g7 with driver version 27.20.100.9316. It doesn't display GPU clocks with hwinfo 64 7.01.

Like the OP, 3dmark and GPU-Z can both see GPU clocks.

Thanks,
Dayton

OK, I think I know how to fix this.. Will post a test build in a few minutes.

Back