BATTERY PERCENTAGE NOT SHOWING IN DECIMAL VALUES

Abinash G

BATTERY PERCENTAGE NOT SHOWING IN DECIMAL VALUES in my Avita Pura Ryzen 5 3500U...

I'm using AMD processor laptop, I have found that my brother's laptop have showing the battery percentage in decimal accurate values...
His laptop is also an AMD A4 processor company
But in my laptop the battery percentage is showing but its not at all accurate in decimal values as like my bro's laptop
Plz help me to get accurate decimal values of percentage battery in my laptop...

Plz look at the image to get actual thing I'm saying

It always shows a percentage down from 95 to 94 then 93%... But not like my bro's pc like 95.9 or 94.2% like in decimals

Attachments

• bandicam 2021-11-03 16-02-35-143.png
    bandicam 2021-11-03 16-02-35-143.png
    57.5 KB · Views: 5
Reporting of battery parameters is completely in hands of the laptop vendor, so you'll need to contact them.

Is there any other way to the parameter of that battery percentage...
Or I have to try any other softwares...
Because I have brought that laptop just 1 year ago
Or is there anyway that you might improve or add any sensors to fix ghe problems like my laptop to other...
Or I will share my battery info ?
Brcause that may help you...

Have you read what I have written above?

Ok I have read
I'm asking about any other way
Because If I even contact them They can't fix these because they aren't manufactured that battery they just got that from some company else...
So its all in your hand
Please try to say any other way...

Again. The laptop vendor is responsible for its (proprietary) Embedded Controller firmware which polls battery status and reports this via ACPI to operating system. What HWiNFO shows is what the firmware provides, we have no control on how this data is provided.

Again. The laptop vendor is responsible for its (proprietary) Embedded Controller firmware which polls battery status and reports this via ACPI to operating system. What HWiNFO shows is what the firmware provides, we have no control on how this data is provided.
Oh Ok
Thanks
If you can these problems in plugin of this software in future means,
Please give us that in update

Back