HWINFO software window doesnt appear

selsun

I can't open window on hwinfo sensor, when i open hw info for the first time it appear a window to run on sensor only or summary only, when i choose sensor only, it doesnt appear anything. when i choose the other opiton it appear a window as usual. however when i hover in the taskbar it show white background like file attached below, any ideas how to solve this? i did try updating it into a newer version and i still having the same problem

Hw info ver 7.36
tec spec : GTX 1650 Mobile, i5 9300h, win 10 , (Asus FX505GT)

hover :
Screenshot 2023-01-12 155836.jpg

win+tab :
Screenshot 2023-01-12 161339.jpg

atm i dont have any rgb software run or running in the background, for the debug file i attached it below. i hope there will be solution for my problem.

Attachments

• HWiNFO64.rar
    73.5 KB · Views: 1
Hmm, there are no issues in the Debug File. Try to completely "Reset Preferences" in HWiNFO if that will help.

I give up on fixing this problem, i tried reset prefrence and it doesnt work , i already use hwinfo 64 bit for a very long time, i just trued installing portable version of it , i tried the 64 bit still doesnt work but the 32 bit work, fyi my computer run on 64 bit soo, at least i can use hwinfo now, but i had to re arrange the info order now. thanks a lot!

also how do i restore user setting? i already saved my reg setting

Last edited:
I think the problem is that there's some mismatch in user settings, that's why I proposed to do a full Reset Preferences.
So if this is the case, then a subsequent restore of those settings would bring the problem back.
I'd recommend to do such a reset right after staring HWiNFO64 (before the sensor window opens), then close HWiNFO64 and start again.
Then instead of restoring the old settings, try to configure them again from scratch.

Back