Monitor CPU and GPU fan RPM on Clevo laptops

Thanks for your willingness and impressive readiness. :D
I've unfortunately forgotten to tell you the Clevo P751TM1-G has also been rebranded as Sager NP9155, Schenker XMG Ultra 15, ORIGIN PC EON15-X (2018), Eurocom Sky X4C .
Sorry for the lateness, I hope this is useful to extend the support of HWiNFO fan infos reading to these other models.

Should I check for the fan infos reading feature in the next HWiNFO beta or stable release?

Such rebranding is quite common and I'd need to see the exact system names as reported in HWiNFO to add these models too.
I'm not sure yet if the next release will still be a Beta or full release as there are some features pending for promotion to full release. So it will be in either of those.

Hi @Martin apologies as this is quite an old thread but I have a Clevo Notebook PD70PNN1 but none of my fans for either my CPU or GPU are showing up in the sensors. If you have a moment could you please add my model to be able to monitor the fan speeds? I have attached a full report of my laptop excluding network data for security.

Attachments

• PD70PNN1_Report.zip
    181.5 KB · Views: 2
Hi @Martin apologies as this is quite an old thread but I have a Clevo Notebook PD70PNN1 but none of my fans for either my CPU or GPU are showing up in the sensors. If you have a moment could you please add my model to be able to monitor the fan speeds? I have attached a full report of my laptop excluding network data for security.
Sorry but I also need the other data from RW-Everything as discussed in this thread.

Apologies for the wrong info @Martin , attached is the EC dumps at low (40%), Medium (60-70%) and Max (100%) fan speeds. Let me know if you need any more info?

Attachments

• Fan Speeds.zip
    2.4 KB · Views: 1
Apologies for the wrong info @Martin , attached is the EC dumps at low (40%), Medium (60-70%) and Max (100%) fan speeds. Let me know if you need any more info?
Thanks, that's what I needed. Support for this model will be available in the next (Beta) build.

Back