Monitor CPU and GPU fan RPM on Clevo laptops

Hello can u please Add support for my model? Its the same as Clevo W650sj!

Its Avell B155 titanium Max!

[font=robotoregular,]Avell B155 Titanium Max! [/font]

[font=robotoregular,]Processor (CPU)Intel® Core™ i7-4810MQ CPU @ 2.80GHzMemory 8192 MB Dual Channel (128 bit) DDR3-SDRAMKingston 4096 MB (DDR3-1600) Motherboard Socket 947 rPGA - Intel Haswell rev 06 South Bridge Intel HM86 rev C2
BIOS 
Prema Mod 1.03.06PM v1 (11/01/2015)
Storage MZMPC032HBCD-000L1 (SSD Cache) 32 GB/Seagate ST1000LM014-1EJ164(Hibrid SSHD)1000 GB
Videocard -NVIDIA GeForce GTX 850M /IGPU Intel(R) HD Graphics 4600
[/font]

[font=robotoregular,]
I attached  rw save file from the EC and also the hwinfo file too! i would love to be able to control fan with hwinfo...Thank you so much i do love your software!

I have also attached the rw everything file!
[/font]

Attachments

• Desktop.rar
    32 KB · Views: 0
  • EC6662 stressed.rar
    527 bytes · Views: 0
Martin said:
Thanks for the additional information qon !

Avell B155 Titanium Max! 

Processor (CPU)Intel® Core™ i7-4810MQ CPU @ 2.80GHzMemory 8192 MB Dual Channel (128 bit) DDR3-SDRAMKingston 4096 MB (DDR3-1600) Motherboard Socket 947 rPGA - Intel Haswell rev 06 South Bridge Intel HM86 rev C2
BIOS 
Storage MZMPC032HBCD-000L1 (SSD Cache) 32 GB/Seagate ST1000LM014-1EJ164(Hibrid SSHD)1000 GB
Videocard -NVIDIA GeForce GTX 850M /IGPU Intel® HD Graphics 4600

I attached  rw save file from the EC and also the hwinfo file too! i would love to be able to control fan with hwinfo...Thank you so much i do love your software!

There are two profiles, one under stress and one normal so u can compare both!  thanks friend! ( Crossing fingers here heheh)

Attachments

• EC6662 stressed.rar
    527 bytes · Views: 1
  • Desktop.rar
    32 KB · Views: 1
edneyhelene said:
Martin said:

Avell B155 Titanium Max! 

Processor (CPU)Intel® Core™ i7-4810MQ CPU @ 2.80GHzMemory 8192 MB Dual Channel (128 bit) DDR3-SDRAMKingston 4096 MB (DDR3-1600) Motherboard Socket 947 rPGA - Intel Haswell rev 06 South Bridge Intel HM86 rev C2
BIOS 

There are two profiles, one under stress and one normal so u can compare both!  thanks friend! ( Crossing fingers here heheh)

I can try to add fan speed monitoring for this model (not fan control), but I'm not quite sure if my assumptions are correct.
Please also export the ACPI structures (especially DSDT) using the RW Tool and attached here.

Martin said:
edneyhelene said:
Martin said:

Avell B155 Titanium Max! 

BIOS 

I can try to add fan speed monitoring for this model (not fan control), but I'm not quite sure if my assumptions are correct.
Please also export the ACPI structures (especially DSDT) using the RW Tool and attached here.

Ok friend no problem!  anything that you could add would be awesome! but also i cant control my fan with any software and would be awesome if you could try it... here are the infos you asked for thank you.

Attachments

• AcpiTbls.rar
    138.8 KB · Views: 1
Can you add support to monitor a clevo p870dm3 fan speeds? I updated my bios and ec and lost the ability to monitor the fan speed. There are three fans in this model two for the GPU and one for the CPU. I have attached an ec dump for fans off, fans medium, and fans max, a hardwareinfo report and the acpi tables. Please let me know if there is anything else I can provide you with.

Attachments

• Clevo P870DM3_fans off med max_acpi tables_HWINFO Report.zip
    45.2 KB · Views: 1
Hackintoshihope said:
Can you add support to monitor a clevo p870dm3 fan speeds? I updated my bios and ec and lost the ability to monitor the fan speed. There are three fans in this model two for the GPU and one for the CPU. I have attached an ec dump for fans off, fans medium, and fans max, a hardwareinfo report and the acpi tables. Please let me know if there is anything else I can provide you with.

I will add this, but please also attach the full HWiNFO Report File (HTM), instead you attached the sensor log. Note, that if you're using the Sensor-only mode, you will need to disable it in order to get the screen to create the report file.

Martin said:
Hackintoshihope said:

I will add this, but please also attach the full HWiNFO Report File (HTM), instead you attached the sensor log. Note, that if you're using the Sensor-only mode, you will need to disable it in order to get the screen to create the report file.

Is this what you needed?

Attachments

• SAGER-NP9873.HTM
    220.2 KB · Views: 3
Yes, that's it. I'm wondering why the system manufacturer name is set to "BAKED" ? Is this some mod, or original ?
Anyway, I will add fan speed reporting of this model in the next build.

Martin said:
Yes, that's it. I'm wondering why the system manufacturer name is set to "BAKED" ? Is this some mod, or original ?
Anyway, I will add fan speed reporting of this model in the next build.

Yes it is the unlocked BIOS mod I installed. After installing it though I lost fan reporting... I did not know why I lost the fan speed reporting but regardless I thought you might be able to help.

HWiNFO uses brand name information to recognize Clevo machines and this one had, ehm, a really unexpected name. So it was not recognized. It would be better if the modded versions would not change the manufacturer names so frequently (and to such 'exotic' names).

Martin said:
HWiNFO uses brand name information to recognize Clevo machines and this one had, ehm, a really unexpected name. So it was not recognized. It would be better if the modded versions would not change the manufacturer names so frequently (and to such 'exotic' names).

I agree with you... Haha are you also able to add the 2nd GPU fan that was not there before? But I really appreciate you bringing fan monitoring back for me with my MOD haha.

I'm not sure about the next public beta build release yet. If this is urgent for you, I can give you an intermediate build with this update.

If this is not to much to trouble I would love to have a build with it. I obsess over my temperatures and sometimes the fans do not spin up correctly and need to monitor them haha. Donated for all the help! :)

Back